- 8 cups popped popcorn1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (you could also use milk chocolate)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the powdered sugar in a resealable gallon-sized bag.
- In a medium-sized microwaveable bowl, melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter in the microwave, cooking for 30 second intervals and stirring after each interval until the chocolate and peanut butter combination is completely smooth (mine was completely melted after 90 seconds, but it will depend on your microwave). Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour melted chocolate over the popcorn and mix with a large rubber spatula until it completely coats each piece of popcorn.
- Carefully spoon the popcorn into the resealable bag (I promise that it will all fit). Zip the bag closed and shake until all the popcorn is coated with the powdered sugar.
- Once the popcorn is coated, pour into a large bowl and serve. If you have any leftovers, store in an airtight container for up to two days.
- Pour the popcorn into a large bowl and remove any unpopped kernels.