- 1 medium orange
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 medium pear
- 1 cup pineapple
- 8 envelope (1 tbsp) gelatin, dry powder, unsweetened
- Blend or juice fruit to make 2 cups of fruit juice. If using whole fruits, pour through a fine mesh sieve to remove pulp, seeds, or chunks.
- Put 1 cup of juice in a bowl and add gelatin powder (7-8 Tablespoons). Let absorb for 30 seconds and then stir thoroughly to create a paste.
- Heat the remaining 1 cup of juice in a pot on the stove over medium heat until steaming.
- Add one spoonful of the juice paste at a time, while whisking. Whisk thoroughly once all of the paste has been added.
- Pour into silicone molds using a funnel.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes – 1 hour before removing from trays.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1 week.