- 1 bag popped popcorn any flavor works
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp light corn syrup
- 20 large marshmallows
- Pop corn and place in a bowl making sure there are no unpopped kernels there.
- Melt butter in a medium pot on the oven.
- Add brown sugar and corn syrup until well blended.
- Add marshmallows and stir continuously on low heat until all melted.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and mix well.
- Spread popcorn on parchment paper or put in greased baking sheet and cut into squares