- 7oz Marshmallow Cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Mix marshmallow creme with vanilla.
- Add powdered sugar one cup at a time
- Mix – knead by hand as it gets stiffer.
- Spread over caramel recipe and cool
- Form a length of caramel about 1/2 inch thick and 1 1/2 inches wide (and as long as you like).
- Cover the top with 1/2 inch of the cream filling down the center and roll into a log shape.
- Cut the log in slices to form your bulls eye discs.
- Dust the Bullseyes with powdered sugar to keep them from sticking together.
- Individually wrap in a piece of waxed paper or layer them between layers of waxed paper